If you train with passion, everything is easier.
BPA was born from the passion for sport, and specifically for padel, that all our team has had for more than 15 years. All our team has a curriculum full of training and experience in different sport fields. All our knowledge is focused on obtaining the best development of the athlete both on and out of the court.
- Extensive training as a national tennis and padel coach.
- World Padel Tour padel coach.
- Sports commentator on World Padel Tour broadcasts.
- Sports director of several padel schools.
- Qatar’s coach at the World Padel Tournament 2021, held in Doha.
- Well-trained in the world of sport. He has a degree in Sports Science, with several specialisations in High Performance.
- Physical trainer of World Champion padel players such as Carolina Navarro and Paula Eyheraguibel.
- Physical trainer of Roberto Bautista, professional tennis player, who won 7 ATP tournaments during this stage.
- Physical trainer of Valencia CF.
- Physical trainer of Real Madrid.
- Physical trainer of Etoile du Sahel (Tunisia)
- Physical trainer of Al Ain F.C. (United Arab Emirates)
- Physical trainer of Al Ahly S.C. (Egypt)
- Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences.
- Postgraduate degree in physical preparation.
- Master’s Degree in Sports Management from the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- Level 1 padel tennis coach.
- International experience as a coach in other European countries.
- Coordinator and head coach in sports centres such as SUMA and FORUS.
- Coach and captain of the UV padel team.
- Degree in physiotherapy.
- Tennis player for more than 15 years.
- In 2014 he started his padel career by joining the team of the University of Valencia, competing in several Spanish universities’ championships in both tennis and padel.